- Li Velvet™ Areola / Paramedical Pigments
Li Velvet™ Areola / Paramedical Pigments
Why choose Li Velvet™ Pigments?
- Velvet™ pigments fade true to colour, meaning you choose the colour you need for your client rather than having to think ahead as to what the healed colour may be.
- Many pigments are not warm or cool, but instead have a safe ‘neutral’ base. Modifiers are available.
- Save time and money with these spectacular pigments! Velvet™ pigments have more pigment particles per ml than many other brands and, as a result, time spent on review procedures is minimal.
- Velvet™ pigments are the pigments of choice and used by many International trainers of SPMU and Micro-Blading.
- Velvet™ pigments are used by Industry leaders for a very good reason – they are great to use and work really well!
- Velvet™ pigments have an easy to work with, creamy consistency, great for both SPMU and Micro-Blading techniques.
- The Velvet™ colour range is huge, making colour blending almost unnecessary.
Please click on individual pigments to see Base (the pigment's undertones), Temperature (Warm, cool or neutral shades) and Use (recommended procedural applications for each pigment) & any cautions. Please note that usage suggestions are only suggestions.
Velvet™ Pigments comply with all aspects of quality and safety standards. They have undergone testing of over 93 different substances and compounds in relation to Certification within the EU, testing for carcinogenic compounds, colourants and metals causing allergies and irritations to the skin. The tests were carried out by a Laboratory so authorised to conduct such testing, validate and certify the results. All Velvet Pigments passed the stringent testing and comply with EU Resolution ResAP(2008).
Please be aware that Colours shown are for illustrative purposes only and that actual pigments may vary.